[HLUG] HMRC Applications

Steve Horsfield horsfield.steve at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:43:45 UTC 2012

Pete

I've just had the misfortune to do my null end of year company returns
which reminded me that in addition to basing its internal security on IE.
HMRC runs the security on returns through Adobe Acrobat. It seems as if
they can't kick this addiction to proprietary software and just run a
secure web service.

Steve