[HLUG] Filename legalisation

Tom English tom at englishponies.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 14:28:35 UTC 2012

I've never had a problem reading or writing from linux to a FAT32/NTFS
partition?

Certainly now with file names anyway.

My option if I needed to would be to write a small shell script to go
through the folder and rename them in a better way as required.

Maybe my filenames have just been right so far? lol.

Tom.