[HLUG] (no subject)

Dr Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 15:49:53 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah

     Many thanks for all your efforts too - it was a good day and
created a great impression and it was particularly good to see so many
folks by later in the afternoon.

     BTW did you by chance get a method going for collecting contact
e-mails, if so would it be a goer to publicise the 26th Meeting to the
new contacts directly?

     The sound of speakers +/- tutorials on various aspects of Linux
sounds really good. For example I would very much like to know more
about virtualisation, its attributes and how it is done since I fear I
could waste a generation trying to find out for myself.

Chris