[HLUG] Software Freedom Day

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 11:50:36 UTC 2013

Hi

Hopefully I can help as usual with leaflets etc as previous years.

Unfortunately I'm  being made redundant from my job soon so spending lots
of time looking for another job instead. Another company took us over and
they have a very corporate way of doing things .. like getting rid of a
third of the staff .. not nice ...

Incidentally if anyone is reading this and knows of anywhere looking for
someone with linux, web, seo, sales & marketing skills, etc please let me
know.

Thanks
Julian