[HLUG] [SFD] Offering my support (and some Mozillary goodness)

Leo McArdle leo at mozilla.org.uk
Sat Aug 10 14:06:59 UTC 2013

Hello again from your neighbouring county of Worcestershire!

Last year's SFD was a blast, and I'm planning on attending this year
again (and hope to bring along a bit of Mozilla gear, like last time).

I noticed on the Etherpad that you don't currently have any guest
speakers. Something which I'd been planning on contacting you for a
while now was a talk about FirefoxOS - Mozilla's new FLOSS, Linux based
operating system for mobile devices.

Would you be interested if I were to give a talk about that?

Thanks,
Leo