[HLUG] Linux mint

Adrian Symonds adrian at acsymonds.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 09:41:14 UTC 2013

I did use mint for a while, I like the cinnamon desktop, but I have
tried the others. i changed to the Debian based version a couple of
months back, but then thought I would have a muck around with other
distros.

But I always seem to come back to Mint, at the moment I am using the
new one version 16, whihc is based on Ubuntu, but as soon as the new
Debian based one comes out i will swop to that. I find Debain a bit
more stable than Ubuntu based, even if the software manager have not
got all the software in that the Ubuntu based one have got.

As for the meeting, I was goiong to go, but by the time I got home from
work, and had food, it was a bit late and I was tired and could not be
bothered to go out again :)