[HLUG] How do I get several email addresses for testing wordpress etc?

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 1 11:38:37 UTC 2013

How do I get several email addresses for testing wordpress etc?

What I want to do on the TLIO wordpress
is have many different user logins for me at different levels
george-contributer george-editor  george-admin george-subscriber etc
so that I can find out what each level can and cant do,
http://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities

But each new user name demands a new email address,
and signing up for lots of hotmail addresses would be very untidy,
how do the professionals do something like this?

[george]