[HLUG] February HLUG meeting Wednesday night at 7.30pm

Phil phil at pwood.net
Wed Feb 27 10:04:17 UTC 2013

Hi

I though it was about time I introduced myself to the group. My name's
Phil Wood and although I live Somerset I'm currently staying in
Herefordshire a lot because of work. I've been using Linux for over a
decade and currently use Mint 14 on the desktop and Debian 6 on servers.

Over the years I've been a physics and maths teacher, IT trainer,
contract programmer and currently build websites and browser based
database applications.

Looking forward to meeting some of you this evening.

     Phil