[HLUG] February HLUG meeting Wednesday night at 7.30pm

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:23:07 UTC 2013

On Feb 27, 2013 10:04 AM, "Phil" <phil at pwood.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I though it was about time I introduced myself to the group. My name's
Phil Wood and although I live Somerset I'm currently staying in
Herefordshire a lot because of work. I've been using Linux for over a
decade and currently use Mint 14 on the desktop and Debian 6 on servers.

> Over the years I've been a physics and maths teacher, IT trainer,
contract programmer and currently build websites and browser based database
applications.

> Looking forward to meeting some of you this evening.

Hi Phil

What part of Somerset is it? I usrd to live near Wincanton a few years back.

Look forward to meeting you later. Ive recently converted to Mint and now
use Cinnamin at work on top of my Ubuntu box

Julian