[HLUG] Tuesday's OpenStreetMap Presentation Demo

Steve Horsfield horsfield.steve at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:05:49 UTC 2013

Ben

I've managed to get JOSM working and ignored the fact it is telling me I
need to upgrade Java. I've managed to put a few elementary things like my
house and postcode into Openmap. Some might wonder whether or not that is
such a good idea.

What I am struggling with is putting cycling routes into OSM, the sort of
thing I do with the special purpose route mapping systems and that other
popular
mapping system.

Do you have any recommendations for Android openmap apps? There appear to
be a large number of them.

Steve Horsfield