[HLUG] HLUG: Future Presentations

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 06:28:31 UTC 2013

Hello Peter

I'm sorry for the delayed response; what you've come up with sounds very
interesting for a future meeting/presentation.

Obviously what you're proposing is a little bit technical than Ben's
presentation on Open Street Map, but this is no bad thing as we certainly
have had people expressing a wish for deeper level discussions in the past.

I'm not sure when the next presentation will be; indeed the next major
event may well be Software Freedom Day, in which I believe Pete has already
booked All Saints in Mid September.

We can discuss more at the next meeting.

Regards

Julian