[HLUG] Herefordshire Digest, Vol 1580, Issue 1

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 17:12:03 UTC 2013

hello Heather

Just spoke to SJA again and we've sorted out the last gotcha   .. we're
booked in on 25th june from 7-9pm in the meeting room

Ive now sent off the hire agreement form with the date corrected and agreed
with SJA

So yes we can now go ahead and publicise! please note there us a max of 20
people in meeting room so if youre expecting a coach load :-) let me know
and we may be able to upgrade to the main hall

i might knock up a pirate pad page if we need one ..

julian