[HLUG] Special June Meeting/ Presentation on OpenStreetMap - This Tuesday 25th June

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 10:05:06 UTC 2013

Hello

This Tuesday at 7.30pm we will have a Presentation on Getting Started with
OpenStreetMap by Ben Proctor from the likeaword consultancy. The aim is an
interactive presentation where you can learn how to use OpenStreetMap for
collaborative maps, and creating your own maps, etc.

Please bring a laptop or tablet so you can join in, and if you haven't done
so already, please sign up for an OpenStreetMap account
www.openstreetmap.org beforehand.

The meeting will be held at the St John Ambulance building in Widemarsh St
in central Hereford (details on our website).

We have hired the meeting room to give us a more suitable venue for this
talk. It would be good to see as many LUG members that we can for this
event. There is free parking and wifi and refreshments will be available.

There will be a small charge to cover the cost of the room hire.

The room is booked from 7pm till 9pm. Please come at 7pm if you would like
to help set up.

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on Tuesday night !

If you want any more info please get in touch ...