[HLUG] Website meeting

Paul paul at paulnjulia.co.uk
Mon Nov 11 21:21:24 UTC 2013

Good idea Phil,

Actually if it all "went wrong" you only really have to delete
posts/comments or such. Don't forget there is also Skype for mass
communication :) The other thing i did think about was setting up a chat
room on the website, I'm sure there is a WP plug-in for it somewhere :)
Anyway, as is usual I look forward to the majority vote being followed.

Paul