[HLUG] WP Website

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 12:13:17 UTC 2013

kevin wrote:

>>6) I have stuck on a holding page plugin that will let admins login and
>>see the site but the rest of the world will only see the front holding
>>page. That will allow you to mess and not have the world look over your
>>shoulders.

why?
seems like unnecessary complification to me.

The rest of the world see:
http://hlug.org.uk/

testers who are not logged in or admins see:
http://hlug.opensure.net/
which should be what the world will see when we switch to the wordpress
site?
I want to look at this in various browsers, phones, computers etc.

Hurray the link to Software Freedom Day  now works,
I dont understand what you did, but it works now!

[george]