[HLUG] Running Order for SFD Talks/Demos

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 15:07:45 UTC 2013

Hi

I suggested a running order for those concerned as below :-

Draft Running order of Talks/Demos - 40 mins max.

Leo (twice) - Firefox OS                 11am, 2pm
Rob - VLC demo/talk                     1pm
Peter O - Security / Raspberry PI    3pm

Please let me know if these times need tweaking for any of the speakers.

BTW, Rob I've looked but I can't find your email address anywhere this the
reason for the post to the list as a whole. can you let me have your email
address please ?

Thanks