[HLUG] SFD Event Today

Ben Proctor ben at benproctor.co.uk
Sun Sep 22 11:54:00 UTC 2013

Glad it went well

I am emerging from my holiday today.

It might be worth sending out a press release or at least a letter to the
editor thanking people for coming and flagging up the email list and
meetings..?

I'll knock something up

Any facts and figures you can share would be really helpful (number
attendees, was this more or less than previous years etc)

Cheers

Ben