[HLUG] Plus net

Mark Broadbent mgjbroadbent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:15:59 UTC 2014

Hi Geoff,

I use plusnet, I switched to them from Zen when I went to FTTC. They've
been fine and it does just work (obviously I can only speak for my
experience). Obviously they have much longer waits on the call centres than
Zen but I've not had to contact them yet since I signed up.

I use both webmail and a mail client, no problems there for either
of those.

Thanks
Mark