[HLUG] Plus net

Ann Tether catether at talktalk.net
Fri Apr 4 17:19:00 UTC 2014

I use TalkTalk which have been fine although the customer service is non
existent, Mozilla Thunderbird for email. Thought about PlusNet once
until I found out it was owned by BT but not advertised as such. Okay
with TalkTalk as there is no additional charge for broadband, pay line
rental and the free evening and weekend call charge and that is all. It
does go off sometimes and I have to turn router off for a few seconds
and then turn it back on, but generally okay.
regards
Ann Tether.