[HLUG] Plus net

Dave Winterton davidwinterton at snail-mail.net
Mon Apr 7 22:24:53 UTC 2014

Sorry for the delay in replying, I was trying to think of ways not too
put in print exaltly what I think of Talk Talk.
I was with Pipex till Talk Talk took them over and bumped up the
charges, like BT and Plus Net in in reverse.
In changing to Plus net (whose customer service is brilliant) Pipex now
Talk Talk attempted to keep charging me , has no telephone contact no.s
but uses baliffs instead so before I am very rude about them let me cut
and paste my final letter from OFCOM;

Mr D Winterton
Fourwinds
Pippins Hill, ActonWorcester
Herefordshire
WR6 5AD
Beauchamp
Case ref: 617084
15th November 2010
Dear Mr Winterton
YOUR COMPLAINT ABOUT PIPEX INTERNET
Please find below a summary of the proposals agreed by you and Pipex
Internet, in full and final
resolution of your complaint:
.
confirm the account is closed and any outstanding balance has been
cleared;
.
make a goodwill payment of £40;
.
confirm that no adverse information has been placed on your credit file
as a result of this
matter; and
.
send a letter of apology for the delay in responding to your complaint.
Pipex Internet should provide the remedy within 28 days from the date of
this letter.
The Ombudsman is pleased there is a satisfactory outcome to this case.
Yours sincerely
Julie O'Sullivan
Investigation Officer

By the way they never paid up