[HLUG] Plus net

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 20:07:43 UTC 2014

I am with plusnet for fibre I get about 75meg down and 16meg up
I was originally with globalnet/madasafish since I've been online...
I don't really use there email ...have my old one.. Support is OK had an issue with a router and they sent a new one out  got it 2 days after I reported my problem...

I would be weary if you run web services like Apache as a year or so ago they were on about putting in a nat to free IP addresses although nothing has come of it..,
I must put a note in my diary.... To get too a meeting soon..

All the best
Davw