[HLUG] Special event coming soon

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Apr 18 15:40:37 UTC 2014

Hi Gang,
I booked the "free meeting room" at The Exchange in Hereford for an
evening meeting last week.
The room itself is fine in theory, tables and seating for maybe 25-35
people. Both projector and flatscreen TV monitors were available. There
is wifi but I didn't need it during the meeting and did not persist in
getting a connection working.

The issue is the stairs, which are steep and have a bend. We were unable
to negotiate them with a wheel chair dependant child. There is no lift
or other useable access.
Other downsides, no food or even coffee - it's a sports pub.

I invite other members to satisfy themselves of the unsuitability of
this venue, maybe those that are in town could check out other possible
back room venues?
Freinds' meeting house comes to mind for a larger public event...

MtG
Pete