[HLUG] question during wednesday's lug meeting answered ..

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 07:21:36 UTC 2014

Keith

Short question but with a potentially long answer,  how do you see
developing a site with WordPress?

I've used Plone mainly and Joomla / Drupal at other times.  I need an easy
to use,  capabilities for excellent SEO, with great responsive themes CMS
for a small site I'm starting work on.

I've always used Plone and it's great with security, at creating sites with
great Seo,  ie page titles are the url,  there are no inherent underlying
urls to confuse Google,  but it's difficult to theme and probably over the
top for what I need.

Thoughts?

Julian