[HLUG] New Job - Yippee !! ;-)

Angus Gilmour angus at madabouthandling.com
Mon Feb 3 16:34:18 UTC 2014

Good luck in new employ.

Angus

-----Original Message-----
From: herefordshire-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk [mailto:herefordshire-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Julian Robbins
Sent: 03 February 2014 15:55
To: Herefordshire Linux Users Group
Subject: [HLUG] New Job - Yippee !! ;-)

Hi

[Sorry as a bit off topic]

For anyone interested, I have finally secured a new job, starting Wednesday
:-)

It's all been rather sudden, but basically I had a call last week offering me to go back and work for my original bosses who employed me for 16 years at Q-par, before they sold their company. They now have a new company Elite Antennas, where I will be doing much the same as I enjoyed doing previously at Q-par, ie IT, Digital Marketing and Sales. Elite are based in Leominster so not too far at all for me.

I have an interesting first conference/exhibition to attend in March; Cabsat in Dubai. Funny how these things work out ;-)

Thanks for all the support and advice and help you've offered. I shall still be able to use my Linux skills at Elite Antennas too, where they are happy to use the best tech for the job.