[HLUG] New Job - Yippee !! ;-)

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 16:39:48 UTC 2014

Hi Dr Chris

Well it's worn off a tiny bit,  but yes when I heard about it I couldn't
believe it.  I cried when Richard rang me it had been a very up and down
confusing day as I had returned from another interview that I did quite
well in,  but couldn't really see myself doing,  so it came at the right
time for me

Julian