[HLUG] Presentation this Wednesday on Open Source Audio/Visual Environment

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 08:37:09 UTC 2014

Hi

Just a reminder that one of our main events of the the year is being held
on Wednesday in at Grange Court in Leominster at 7.30pm.
Charlie and I tested out the facilities on Friday which all worked very
well, even the rather nice touchscreen screen worked immediately with Linux
so we're all primed for Wednesday night.

We would like to see as many members as possible come along for this
presentation - I think we can all learn a lot. Grange Court will make a
fine venue, and there will be drinks available too. There will be a small
charge to attend basically to cover the room hire.

You'll find details of the event here :-

http://www.hlug.org.uk/open-source-and-the-professional-audiovisual-environment-18-june-2014/

One word of note, Herefordshire Council are changing the chargeable car
parking hours throughout much of the county on Monday - therefore I believe
you will have to pay to park on Wednesday if parking at the Etnam St car
park in the evening. Luckily it's not expensive though.

This will be in effect our June meeting, not on the fourth Wednesday as is
usual.

Look forward to seeing you all there,