[HLUG] Fastershire?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 11:51:47 UTC 2014

Yes it's working now.  I reported the issue last night. Funny no one else
noticed it across all the LUG's though as it had been down a few days.

I've been in touch with fastershire about the fact that Leominster southern
avenue and enterprise  Park still do not have fibre when most of the rest
of Leominster has it. I would have thought the business case would be that
businesses on the estates would need it far more urgently than home users,
but they just don't seem to understand..

Julian