[HLUG] Fwd: SuiteCRM 7.1 Release date announced

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:12:37 UTC 2014

Hi Keith

Yes it's early days yet,  but hopefully they can get some traction with
SuiteCRM. It's a UK company behind the move,  and I think it's significant
that they are maintaining compatibility with Sugar, at least for now.

Will be interesting to see how this unfurls.  Whether they will tackle
structural db changes at this point I do not know,  but it was
predominantly borne out of such a closed dev environment,  really now no
different to a commercial project.

Julian