[HLUG] Computers for Overseas (Linux and Canon Printers)

Dave Winterton davidwinterton at snail-mail.net
Sat Mar 22 20:00:38 UTC 2014

I'm sure you are fed up of Canon printers, I recently bought a cheap
canon pixma printer for my mother who sadly uses windows 7 and it too is
playing up, only partly printing pages, I get to look at it tomorrow,
but my gut feeling is it has no working auto detect and needs to be set
up exactly right , will report, but it may be a hardware problem.
David