[HLUG] Make a note of the date - 18th June Next HLUG Special Event

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:35:03 UTC 2014

Hi all

The date for the special event we will be having in June is now fixed, and
the room at Grange Court in Leominster is booked.  Hopefully we will have a
smoother run than the last room I booked, alarms going off, wrongly
supplied wifi codes, problems with paperwork et al.

Charlie (Brightfield) is putting together more details about what the event
will comprise, but it's along the lines of a workshop showing what can be
done with the best open source graphic and audio visual tools for creation
and editing/production for professional purposes.

I have just put together a 'Titanpad' (like Piratepad, and open source)

*http://titanpad.com/e52AXjtzAL <http://titanpad.com/e52AXjtzAL>*

so we can share info, as as well as the room booking details, publicity,
tasks to complete etc, similar to how we did for Software Freedom Day in
past years etc; we should do with promoting the event to other similarly
minded groups around the county.

The Titanpad is open to all, but can be rolled back like a wiki should it
be defaced. Please have a look and help out with any of the tasks or submit
ideas that you can help.

Please reply here or on the Titan pad link if you have any queries.

Many thanks