[HLUG] Mint

Ann Tether catether at talktalk.net
Tue May 13 22:36:35 UTC 2014

I would try it first as a live session, see if everything works, then if
you like it install but partition hard drive, the installation will take
you through the process - very easy, then you can dual boot for as long
as you want, then if you want to remove windows do it through gparted...
just do not format that part of the hard drive. But I would think about
waiting until the end of the month when the latest lts Mint 17 should be
out...and just try and use live sessions until then. Look for the Linux
Mint facebook group - I am one of the admins there, great advice can be
found on the group on everything you may need to know.