[HLUG] Linux Bier Wanderung event

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 09:27:53 UTC 2014

Hello

As previously mentioned this event is close by us in Talybont on Usk in a
couple of months time 20th–26th July 2014.
http://www.linuxbierwanderung.com/

I contacted the organisers if we could join them one evening instead of our
normal July Meeting .

This is their response:-

*Thank you for getting in touch, apologies for the slow response.  You and
your LUG are very welcome to join us.  We don't have any particular
timetable yet, but we can certainly arrange something for Wednesday 23rd.
Do you think there'd be more interest in a social meet in a pub, or
something more organised first, such as technical talks?  Do you know what
time you'd be likely to arrive in Talybont? Would there be any interest in
your LUG in a walk on one of the weekends? None planned yet, but will
almost certainly happen, weather permitting.*

Dave Lambley <dave at lambley.me.uk>

I suggest we discuss on this thread first to see if there's any interest
then reply.

I would be happy to travel over there for one.