[HLUG] Linux Web hosting/ Email hosting Uk based - suggestions ?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:26:26 UTC 2014

Hi

After getting fed up with mis-information and poor email deliverability
with our current host, I'm looking around for a UK based ISP for linux
based webspace, (nothing too special), and decent email account provisions,
approx 15-20 users.

Zen used to get a good writeup, but the reviews on glass
door<http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Zen-Internet-Reviews-E35748.htm>,
point to some dissatisfaction of they way things are now going there,
though I have nothing else to go on. UKfast are around everywhere but I
know nothing about them ..

Any  info gratefully received .....

Thanks