[HLUG] Adobe flash player.

geoff bagley geoff at geoffbagley.plus.com
Sat Oct 4 08:49:41 UTC 2014

Hi Julian.
I was interested in your use of Linux Mint.
Is this your normal OS, and are you using "Mate" or "Cinnamon" ?
I not that one of the Mint web sites claims that they provide
Adobe flash as part of the distro.  I wonder if that will last ?
I also note that Mint can be based on either Debian or Ubuntu.
Which do you use ? My CD is of Mint 16, but I have not tried it.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards.

Geoff