[HLUG] Starting with Arch Linux

Leo McArdle leo at mozilla.org.uk
Thu Oct 9 20:49:21 UTC 2014

I've been using Arch Linux for a while now, and it's great fun, as an
Arch event would be!

While it takes a while to get used to, I've now found it to be
absolutely perfect.
It's close, but not quite on, the bleeding edge - so no shopping around
for PPAs so you can get the latest build of whatever.
There's no cruft, because you have to install everything yourself - so
only the things you want/need.
It really teaches you a lot about Linux, and the wiki is amazing for
learning how to do whatever you need.

I'm Lovin' It™,
Leo