[HLUG] Starting with Arch Linux

Dave Winterton davidwinterton at snail-mail.net
Wed Oct 8 19:23:25 UTC 2014

I use chakraos (which I guess is cheating) but do find the command line
understandable
which is just as well as playing around between 'free' and 'open source'
display drivers
I accidentally closed down with neither installed and now need to 'hack'
my own system to
get it working again.
If you experts want your evening on Arch to be a comedy show........

ps my second distro is bodhi which is super fast for logging on doing
basics like email
esp with the e17 'enlightenment' desktop
but the terminal is ubunti/debian and sadly it usually beats my limited
skills

David