[HLUG] Poll for subjects wanted for LUG Monthly Meetings - Update

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:54:23 UTC 2015

Please add wordpress to subjects.

--- Original Message ---

From: "Julian Robbins" <joolsr1 at gmail.com>
Sent: 18 April 2015 21:51
To: "Herefordshire Linux Users Group" <herefordshire at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subject: [HLUG] Poll for subjects wanted for LUG Monthly Meetings - Update

Hi

So far we've had 6 replies to the online survey thanks for these, if anyone
else wants to make your vote it literally only takes a moment, by clicking
here :-

https://hlug.odoo.com/survey/start/topics-for-monthly-hlug-meetings-discussions-talks-1

So far, the results show strong interest in

   - Beginners
   - Desktop
   - Distro Choice

with some other strong showings for

   - Raspberry Pi
   - Virtualisation
   - Programming
   - and Community

There's still time to vote on this and I will share the answers soon

We have a meeting on Wednesday, not sure if theres time to start with one
of these topics then, but we can at least discuss, and move on setting the
topics and when they will occur. I'll send the usual meeting reminder this
weekend.

Thanks

Julian

PS (If you were wondering I did try and share the results directly of the
survey, but cant quite work out if this is possible as yet )