[HLUG] April LUG Meeting TONIGHT !!

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 06:43:48 UTC 2015

Hi

Just a reminder our April meeting will be *tonight* at 7.30pm as posted
previously.

I will bring along the results of the survey and we can start to plan
meetings around these topics, which appear to be more from a beginners or
lighter level. There's been 14 responses so far - not bad but the poll is
still there
<https://hlug.odoo.com/survey/start/topics-for-monthly-hlug-meetings-discussions-talks-1>
if anyone still wants to complete it, it's only one question and there's no
logging in so it will take about 30 seconds max..

I will also bring my laptop with Manjaro Linux should anyone wish to have a
look at what I've mentioned and posted on our website
http://www.hlug.org.uk/manjaro-linux-a-refreshing-change/

If you have any hardware issues, again please bring your laptop/tablet etc.
bear in mind there is no power so please charge up your device beforehand
(I remembered to do this today ;-) )

I'll see you all tonight