[HLUG] Chromebooks/Ubuntu

john clutterbuck valjohnc1 at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 19 10:55:40 UTC 2015

Thanks Folks, Your knowledgeable comments have been taken on board and
inwardly digested. Thank you David for your vote of confidence, however
Steam was the "in thing" when i was a nipper, and "chips" you had with
your fish on a friday. I am confident that in the fullness of time and
with the wealth of cyber talent at my disposal my current dream will be
fulfilled. Very much looking to see you soon,
Very best wishes, John.