[HLUG] Chromebooks/Ubuntu

john clutterbuck valjohnc1 at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 24 19:11:01 UTC 2015

Hi David, Sorry for the delayed response, I wrote a witty reply that
disappeared into cyber space following the dreaded darkening screen.
The dual booting looks good, to be the in house expert, ha ha, i come
from the time when TV was the future, and a "bit" went into a horses
mouth. I would like to think that you techy young wizz kids would come
rushing to the aid of the oldest member of Hlug, looking forward to
meeting soon, Regards John C. septagenerian!