[HLUG] Wednesday LUG Meeting as usual - the Courtyard

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 01:25:25 UTC 2015

Hi

Sorry didn’t get to send the full mention of the LUG meeting Sunday night.

We will be having our August LUG meeting this Wednesday at the Courtyard in
Hereford at 7.30pm as usual, primarily with the aim of organising the
Software Freedom Day event in September.

There's not masses of time before SFD, so if as many can come along so we
can make a really good start on the organising it would be appreciated.

See you on Wednesday night.

Regards