[HLUG] HLUG Christmas meal 17th Dec

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:41:42 UTC 2015

Hi

Last month during our meeting we discussed where to go for our annual meal.
For a change we will leave the Ponte Vecchio and go to the Meditterane
restaurant in Hereford https://m.facebook.com/mediterranerestuarant/
<?m=19905> It took a while but I've booked the Mediterrane for Thursday
18th December for 8 people (we can add more if we need to on the night).
The table is booked for 730pm.

If you never been to the Mediterrane there is a dazzling array of many
different cuisines available for £15 per head for starter and main and you
can bring your own drink with no corkage charge and free parking.

Please can you reply if you'd like to come. I look forward to seeing as
many old and new faces next Thursday night.

Perhaps we can arrange lifts too ?

See you next Thursday