[HLUG] info for a newbie!

john clutterbuck valjohnc1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:02:00 UTC 2015

Hi Julian, Thank you so much for your response. 1/. Xmas meal, yes
please, only extreme weather will stop me.

2/.Tecky probs! Ooh, I would love to know at what point i am starting
from, I am sure I have the boot system out of syn, or partition muddle.
I did not

  back up as the Windows installed had non of my stuff on it. It tried
to boot twice, loading and going through the password stage etc; then
Failure

  unable to complete task (or similar ), switching off by " by power
off", when starting up F1 continue, F2 set op, or sometimes F1 & F12, i
must admit

  it has me stumped, due to my lack of knowledge in such matters. Thanks
to the others who have offered advice. Looking forward to the 17th,

Best regards, JOHN