[HLUG] Herefordshire Digest, Vol 1795, Issue 1

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:17:53 UTC 2015

Hi Kevin

Hope you can make our meal..

What is it about Chrome / Chromium that you have issues with? I use it day
to day for admin stuff and never noticed any major issues.  Would be
interested in what issues you are having.

Firefox is a great browser though along with Opera that we don't always
hear much about these days.  And the synchronised bookmarks, though I
haven't used them, is a really useful feature.

Julian