[HLUG] Problems due to changed email address.

david winterton davidwinterton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 20:22:04 UTC 2015

i know the feeling from my email dissappearing into the ether in Jan, and
the answer is you are stuffed, it will depend on them having a human
interface to phone.
If you can still access your old email, do so change it on account settings
to your new one and proceed to delete your accounts.
There is a very good article in the current  'Web User' 2nd/16 June p46.