[HLUG] Problems due to changed email address.

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 14:48:53 UTC 2015

Hi both

Yes its an interesting question that should be easier to deal with

Basically thw only way ive found is to start your new email address and
have a good overlap period with the new one. You may also be able to setup
your old account if you have it to send all mails to the new or to just
keep it going longer but reduce it to a free account.

But yes not easy if youve lost access to the account already

Fwiw i moved to a gmail address and we still have the old fastmail address
just in case nearly 5 years later. Probably could kill it off now but comes
in useful sometimes

Julian