[HLUG] Vmware

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:13:44 UTC 2015

Hi Tim

The detailed Instructions all 68 pages (!), are here
https://www.vmware.com/pdf/horizon-view/horizon-client-linux-document.pdf

it also confusingly mentions that the horizon client which I think you're
running is available from the Ubuntu Software centre, so if you're running
Mint, you can probably find it in Mints repos anyway.

If you install from there , it will probably work much easier than a
generic package. According to the notes there is a cmd line and a GUI
version too.

Hope this helps

Julian