[HLUG] Base help

Steve Horsfield horsfield.steve at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:47:55 UTC 2015

Pete
I've had experience of sharing the contents of a base database. It wasn't
mine. Since it was useless to anyone who wasn't a Base user, I needed to
extract all the information into spreadsheet tables before uploading them
to Zoho creator in order to share them online. You might want to check
where the contents of this database are going to go, even if you get
started.

I've just remembered that the old Hereford and Worcester Council had an
education database and people employed to enter the data, but there was no
known process for getting information out.

Steve Horsfield