[HLUG] Base help

Pete info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu Nov 5 12:57:49 UTC 2015

Cheers Steve, no worries on the user front- it all remains with me as
local copy only to analyse returns of visitor feedback for a one off report.

It looks like without the wizard ( I don't know why it's not working) I
will have to abandon this and revert to use a spreadsheet instead.
Meaning I will have to do text analysis and coding before entering the
data as codes....
I thought computers were supposed to make work easier :(

So, until after lunch I'm still seeking a LO Base user for a scoping
chat; anyone out there ?

MTIA
Pete