[HLUG] Software Freedom Day event this Saturday

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:21:29 UTC 2015

Hi

Back now from work in Amsterdam this weekend.

Our main event of the year is nearly upon us.

SFD will be a smaller event than previous years but we still have a free
venue in a great location in the heart of the city and we will still have
some interesting demos of free and open source in action

What we really need is some decent signage out the front and rear of the
church so that we attract as many people direct off the street during their
Saturday shopping trip.

Please can anyone help get this organised ? I can do the graphics and
printing but we need the trestle boards to ensure the A3 posters are the
right height and visible as possible.

Also do we have any volunteers to do a quick social media blitz to local
interested parties on Twitter Facebook etc ? I can dig out the logins.

If you are coming on Saturday please let me know here with what time you
can make. Usually the event is held 10 until 4pm but we may shorten the
hours and finish earlier if it's quiet in the afternoon.

We also need to ensure that we have enough mains cables etc and 4cway
sockets I can help with this.

Anything else please post here or on etherpad.

Please help if at all possible.

Thanks